Want a Great Way to Track School Events?
.............the Activities Calendar is the Answer
Check out the Activies Calendar on this site. This easy-to-use tool:
- provides up-to-date school activities and events
- allows you to view and print a daily, weekly or monthly list of calendar events
- includes a search option to find a specific event
- sends you e-mail reminders for events you select
Using the calendar is easy!
- Click on the Sign In now for FREE event reminders and choose Sign Up NOW to complete the registration screen.
- Select Edit Reminder Preferences
- Specify how many days in advance you want to receive reminders for specific events.
- Indicate if you also want weekly event reminder and choose the appropriate organizations and categories.
- Click the update button to complete the process. This will take you to the My Clipped Events screen.
- To clip specific events:
- Select Browse the Calendar
- Select the event(s)
- Select Clip Selected Events to update
Go to my Clipped Events at any time to change your preferences. Click on the update button each time you make a change.
Using the search function:
To find a specific event, type the keyword (basketball, for example) in the Keyword Search and you will only see those events. The Advanced Search allows you to choose from a list of specific organizations, categories, dates and locations.
Printing the calendar
Select the month you want to view and then click on Month at a Glance to see a traditional monthly calendar. Click on Print Month View to select a printed version. Select File and then Print, or click on the printer icon on the toolbar.
Thats it. Youre now ready to use the calendar and youll never have to worry about missing another practice, parent teacher conference or band concert!